Equality and diversity at work
This course is currently only available for group bookings.
This workshop is a ‘must’ for all organisations (public, private and volunteer sector employers) to ensure that the Equality Act 2010 is implemented in the workplace and complied with.
Participants will understand the essentials of equality and diversity at work including the factors essential to promoting equality and diversity. You’ll learn about cultural diversity and sexual orientation in the workplace and understand how to handle issues relating to discrimination and raise concerns.
- Understand the essentials of equality and diversity in the workplace, and will have gained a good introduction to the essentials of the Equality & Diversity Act 2010
- Be abe to discuss the factors essential to promoting equality and diversity in the workplace
- Understand the essentials of avoiding sexual stereotypes in the workplace
- Appreciate and comply with the essentials of cultural diversity in the workplace
- Know how to manage issues relating to discrimination in the workplace and how to raise concerns
There are no formal assessments or exams and this course does not lead to a qualification.Close
There are no formal entry requirements.
This is a one-day workshop, running from 9.30am - 4.30pm.Close
This course has helped the rich diversity and ethnicity of our team.Ghurkha Charity Trust