Exit Accessibility View

Forms and fees

Main application form

This can be used for both Full Plans and Building Notice submissions.

We do not have separate forms for each, so just tick the box on the form that applies to the type of application you are submitting.

Regularisation form

The regularisation form is for use when the work has already been carried out and you want to regularise the situation.


Not all demolition work requires a demolition notice to be submitted to local authority building control. Please contact us to check if your project requires a demolition notice to be submitted.

For demolitions, requiring a demolition notice you'll need to submit a demolition application using the below form.

Demolition form PDF (111kb)

Exempt building works

Certain domestic building are exempt from control under the Building Regulations.

In order for us to decide whether a submission is required, please complete either the download or online form with as much detail as possible.

This form is not a building regulation application.

Build Control fees/charges

Share this page

Last updated: 7 March 2017 | Last reviewed: 7 March 2017