You will automatically qualify if you are over three years old and meet one of the following criteria:
- You receive the higher rate of mobility component of the Disability Living Allowance, or eight points or more in the 'moving around' section of Personal Independence Payment (PIP).
- You receive the mobility supplement to the War Pension.
- You are registered blind or severely sight impaired.
- You receive an award under the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme.
You may qualify if:
- You are over three years old and have a permanent and substantial disability, which means you are unable to walk or have considerable difficulty in walking.
- You are applying on behalf of a child under three who has a specific condition that means they must always be accompanied by bulky medical equipment or need quick access to transport to hospital or home.
- You drive regularly and have a severe disability in both arms, making it very difficult to operate parking meters.
- You are an organisation responsible for the care and transport of eligible people in registered disabled passenger vehicles or vehicles adapted to carry disabled people. Please telephone the Blue Badge team on 01225 713002 if you require further advice on this kind of application.
Please contact us on 01225 713002 to dicuss this matter.
If your badge has been lost or stolen, please contact us for a replacement by emailing email@example.com or calling 01225 713002.
If your pass was stolen you must report it to the police to obtain a crime reference number.
You may need to provide another photograph and proof of identification alongside a cost of £10 for a replacement badge.
The badge should be clearly visible on the car dashboard so that details can be checked and the expiry date is facing upwards.
Your Blue Badge is valid for three years. However, it remains the property of your local authority and must be returned if:
- The badge holder dies (please quote the date of death and your relationship to the person when returning the badge).
- The badge has expired.
- You have received a replacement badge because your original was lost or stolen and you later find it.
- You no longer qualify for the badge because your disability improves.
- You do not need the badge anymore; for example because you are confined to your house.
Please return badges to:
Blue Badge Team,