European Parliamentary Election notice of election
In anticipation of the UK's potential involvement in the European Parliamentary Election on 23 May 2019, we have published the notice of election for the South West electoral region (including Isles of Scilly & Gibraltar).
Here's a summary of the key details:
• People who want to stand for election must submit nomination papers from 10am on 15 April 2019 until no later than 4pm on 24 April 2019
• If you want to vote in the European Parliamentary Election you must be registered to vote if you're not already. The deadline is 7 May 2019
• The deadline to apply to vote by proxy is 5pm on 15 May 2019
• Should it go ahead, the election will take place from 7am until 10pm on 23 May 2019 and the count on 26 May 2019
• Polling stations and verification/count venues will be confirmed in due course
For more information please visit the published notice of election.