You can use My Wiltshire to contact the council about issues in your area. If you register for an account you will receive updates on your reports progress.
If you prefer not to register you can submit reports anonymously but will not receive progress updates.
These are just some of the issues you can report using My Wiltshire:
- Highways and Street Scene issues
- Environmental Enforcement
- Trading Standards
- Car parks
- Weather emergencies
We continue to add services to My Wiltshire, so please look around the system to see what's new.Close
- As a user of the My Wiltshire system, Wiltshire council will collect your data, including email and physical address, if you choose to submit these. We will use these to contact you with updates on your service requests and to be able to contact you if required
- Your data will be stored securely where it can be viewed and shared where necessary, by our staff, suppliers and partners, including town and parish councils within the county of Wiltshire, or our contractors. This ensures your concerns can be directed to the correct part of the council, or to the appropriate service provider if it is a partner. By submitting your personal data, you are indicating to us that you agree to this
- Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and therefore we cannot absolutely guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk; however, payment transactions are always encrypted. We have procedures and security features in place to keep your data secure once we receive it
- We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes. We may pass on your personal information if we have a legal obligation to do so. This includes exchanging information with other Wiltshire council departments for other lawful purposes. See our full list of processing activity in our data protection registration
- If you do not agree with this statement and no longer want to use this service then you can de-register by signing into your account > My Account > De-register my account. You may continue to submit reports anonymously; however, we will be unable to feedback any updates on progress in relation to your request