We provide a set lending service to groups in Wiltshire who are registered with the Performing Arts Library. We draw on our own stock of plays and music scores, and can borrow from other libraries where necessary.
Groups wishing to pay online for orders they've placed can do so on the Wiltshire Council payments portal.
- Sets are available to borrow by registered groups only. For information on registering, please contact the Performing Arts Library.
- We require three months notice of sets you wish to borrow.
- We make a charge for borrowing sets.
- We will respond to your telephone message or email as soon as possible.
- You can find all our items on the library catalogue or you can browse the areas of stock in the download section.