This course will help you improve your English Language skills and increase your confidence when interacting in daily situations with native speakers. The course covers the 4 skills areas of speaking, listening, reading and writing. You will use fun and practical activities that support your language learning and make learning more relevant.
This is a small, classroom-based course where you’ll learn together and take part in practical group and individual activities, all in a relaxed and friendly environment.
This course is for parents and carers who wish to improve their English Language in all 4 skills, (Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing) and wish to support their child’s learning in this area.
Any adult family member or carer who would like to develop their confidence with English Language and support their children with their learning.
- Aspects of English grammar that suits your current ability
- How to communicate more confidently in English
- How to identify problematic pronunciation and correction strategies in your spoken language
- How to give short presentations on a chosen topic
- How to expand your vocabulary
- Reading , writing and spelling strategies
- How to support your child’s learning
This is run as 1 ½ or 2 hour sessions over 5 weeks with some learning activities to do at home to help you communicate in English.
Growing a lifelong love of learning with families in Wiltshire
- Discover opportunities
- Develop Skills
- Achieve ambitions