You can also find information, help and support from these other agencies:
- Brook Advisory Centres: sexual health and wellbeing advice for young people.
- Blast: social wellbeing, sexual and mental health information.
- CEOP: information for children, adults or teachers on staying safe on the internet.
- Play Stop Pause: information on sexual consent.
- Motiv8: the young person's drug and alcohol service for Wiltshire.
0800 169 6136
IMPORTANT: If you think a child or young person is at risk of significant harm, or is injured, contact the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 0300 4560108 (out of hours: 0845 6070 888), or if there is immediate danger phone the police or emergency services on 999.