You can also find information, help and support from these other agencies:
- Brook Advisory Centres: sexual health and wellbeing advice for young people
- BLAST: the BLAST Project is the UK's leading male only sexual exploitation service supporting and working solely with boys and young men who have experienced, are experiencing or are at risk of experiencing child sexual exploitation (CSE)
- CEOP: information for children, adults or teachers on staying safe on the internet
- Play Stop Pause: information on sexual consent
- Motiv8: the young person's drug and alcohol service for Wiltshire
0800 169 6136
IMPORTANT: If you think a child or young person is at risk of significant harm, or is injured, contact the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 0300 4560108 (out of hours: 0845 6070 888), or if there is immediate danger phone the police or emergency services on 999.