It's not all right for someone to:
- Threaten to end your relationship if you don't have sex.
- Ask or make you have sex with other people.
- Expect sex in return for food or a place to stay.
- Share drugs or alcohol with you in return for sexual acts.
- Threaten to stop being friends if you don't perform sexual dares.
- Give you gifts or money in return for sexual acts.
- Ask you to take sexual photos of yourself or share them online or by text.
- Threaten to humiliate or share sexual images of you if you don't carry out more sex acts.
This isn't a complete list, but if any of the scenarios sound familiar then you may have been sexually exploited, even if the person who did it was a friend or girlfriend/boyfriend. If you are under 18, this behaviour towards you is against the law. No one is allowed to do these things to you and you should get help to report it.