Wiltshire's markets are an integral part of the local community and provide an assortment of goods, from antiques, carpets and clothing to fresh fruit and vegetables.
By shopping at your local market, you're not only supporting local business, but you'll pick up good quality goods at great prices, and help the environment by using less packaging.
As well as our regular markets, there are also farmers' markets selling a range of local produce, and special events such as the French, Italian and Christmas markets.
Weekly markets are run by Wiltshire council.
If you have any enquiries you should contact email@example.com
These markets are not run by Wiltshire Council. If you have any enquiries regarding these markets you should contact the organisers directly.
|Location||Contact||Day and time|
|Salisbury market square|
Tuesday and Saturday
8am - 4pm
|Royal Wootton Bassett town hall, High street||01793 850222|
8:30am - 2:30pm
Thursday 30 November 2017, 10am – 4pm
County Hall, Trowbridge
Festive fun for all the family
This year’s Wealth of Wiltshire Christmas Fayre will take place on Thursday 30 December in the Atrium, County Hall, Trowbridge, between 10am and 4pm.
We are delighted to announce the following entertainment and activities that will take place at this year’s event
- Local craft and gift stalls
- Balloon making
- Wiltshire Council choir
- Winsley Primary School choir
Bradford on Avon, Warminster, Chippenham and Corsham markets
- The traders are responsible for removing their own rubbish and clearing their own pitch.
- Traders must leave their rubbish in the agreed pick up area by 1pm but must make sure their pitches are left clean and tidy. Any rubbish generated after 1pm needs to be removed by the trader
- To report rubbish that has been at any of the weekly markets please contact us using the details below.
Salisbury and Royal Wootton Bassett markets
- These markets come under the control of the town councils
- Any problems with rubbish should be referred to the specific town council.
- Wiltshire Farmers Markets are responsible for clearing their own rubbish
- To report any rubbish problems please visit the Farmers Market website