Wiltshire Council only manages four allotments in the north west of the county. Across the rest of Wiltshire allotments are managed by town and parish councils, allotment or housing associations and a few in private ownership.
- Located off Frome Road, by Southwick Country Park
- 64 plots
- The location has some parking and a water supply.
Shoulder of Mutton
- Behind Avonfield Avenue, by the golf course
- 8 plots.
- Near the Barge Public House
- 12 plots.
The charity allotments at Sladesbrook and Bancroft are in the process of being transferred to Bradford on Avon town council. As the new trustees they will be responsible for management of the two allotments, park and children’s play area. The transfer should be completed during autumn 2016. Allotment holders will be notified when the transfer has been completed.Close
- Five allotment areas off Queens Road
- 20 plots
- We can only accept applications to the waiting lists of the four allotments listed above
- You can do this by emailing email@example.com and provide your address and a contact phone number
- We will let you know that you have been added to a waiting list
- Unfortunately it is not possible to estimate how long you may have to wait before a plot becomes free and an offer might be made to you
- For allotments elsewhere in our district, contact your town or parish council
- Not all parishes have allotments and we do not have an exhaustive list of what might be available
- See the download section for a list allotments we are aware of