Does the following apply to you, or anyone you know who is aged over seven?
- 'Looked After' (in public care).
- Left care, up to the age of 21, or 24 if in full-time education.
- Making or thinking about making a complaint (about the social care or youth offending services).
- Subject to child protection plans.
If the answer is yes, the Wiltshire Children's Advocacy service may be able to:
- Help you express your views and wishes to ensure they have been heard and taken into account by people who make decisions that affect you.
- Help you to understand the decisions that have been made about you.
- Speak on your behalf if you are unhappy about the way you are being treated by social services or you are worried about plans being made, such as a move.
- Accompany you at meetings and reviews.
- Help you to understand your rights.
County Community Projects (CCP) only get involved if you, or a young person you know, want them to. Contact CCP if you think they can help you, or if you think the service can help a young person you know. But make sure you have the young person's consent to contact CCP on their behalf.